Friday, July 08, 2005

(meaningful) miscellany

Making me laugh: Fametracker :: 2 Stars 1 Slot :: Battle of the Diabolical Potential Bonds Who Hide Their Accents Well :: Ioan Gruffudd vs. Julian McMahon

Making me consider my mortality and the fate of our little island Earth: Terrorists Strike in London and G8 Leaders Pledge to Boost Aid to Africa

Making me excited it's the weekend: Downtown DC hotel reservations, restaurants in Dupont, and some champagne for toasting - Happy 1st Anniversary, K!

Making me glad I started this blog: all of you! I'm reading all your comments on my previous post and I'm liking the dialogue. It's definitely helped to clarify some of my thoughts. Perhaps more posts later on the same topic. Keep talking!

2 comments:

lvs said...

Happy 1st anniversary YOU!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY, K AND E!!!