Thursday, June 01, 2006

Anybody order a Beatle?

Didja, punk? Huh? HUH?

I got my hair cut, in case you missed the taunting here. As in "I changed the style, so you should notice." I know better than to ask you if you notice anything different. I know you'd just get that wrong. But I STILL LOVE YOU, INTERNET! Anyway, here's the full cut.

Not bad for first solo day of styling, huh? It helped that I used sumotech. Then again, when DOESN'T sumotech help?

So, they style is a little bit elf, a little bit punk, a little bit 60s rock band, and pretty adorable, in my opinion. Also, even with blow-drying it's easy and takes little time. YAY for summer hair! I can't believe it's been five years since I had a style this short and easy.

Enjoy my 800° body on your feet. Oh, and PET ME!

And this is just cute. Both kittens have been extra cuddly lately, and the air conditioning is malfunctioning, I think, because though it's been cranked down to 65, it's still like 79 degrees in the house. So of course cuddling kittens are just what the doctor ordered for staying cool. But still, she's too cute to shoo, no?

Now the real question: was the build up worth it? Oddly, I think I don't actually care too much if you like it because I'm just too happy with it to be brought down. Not that I'm inviting you to try.

Please let me love my pretty hair!

6 comments:

Mair said...

I love it!!! You are so brave. It looks fabulous! I've been wondering if I should get mine cut or if I should go back to the long, flowing curls of my college days. Thoughts?

lvs said...

Horray! I'm so glad you've gone short with us!

Anonymous said...

The hair looks AWESOME! I am telling you - if they make another Tolkien-based movie, you could definitely play an elf now!

-K- said...

It's adorable!

Beth said...

Love it SO much -- you look fabulous!

Plankiest said...

Yay! It is beautimous! Congratulations!