Thursday, August 24, 2006

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde

Kids, I've been a bad girl. Sure, I've gotten lots of work done here this week. I've been productive in business meetings, shaken the grey matter in advertising design sessions, and today, I've been working on synchronizing lab kit requirements across information sources. Oh, it's been a good visit.

Last night, we dined at The Oceanaire Seafood Room, where I savored Sitka, Alaska wild salmon drizzled with a balsamic vinegarette which was AMAZING. After dinner, we were left with some time to shop the Circle Center Mall. The Nordstrom shoe department beckoned. And then it bit me. And I bought the shoes you see splashed all over this post.

Ah, but they are BEAUTIFUL, perfect for my wardrobe, a Michael Kors design, and, it must be said, so very hot. Oh, but they are HIGH heels, uncomfortable and expensive. BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUUUUUUCH.

And I've done lots of other stuff, but at the moment, I can't focus on anything but this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Absolutely drool worthy. Congrats on your new pair of childre- I mean...shoes.