Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ADdicted

While K and I watched the season premiere of House last night (there is a LONG overdue post on Hugh Laurie and his Rampant Awesomeness - RAINCHECK), we caught a spot for Arrested Development. Like raving groupies, we held our breath while it played and then jumped and screamed for five minutes straight.

Okay, only I jumped around the living room. But let's be fair, Hubster flopped around the sofa, so he's just as much of a dork.

Remember: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 8/7c.

T-Bone: Welcome to Bluth Bananas, where bananas are our business. May I interest you in a banana this day?
Michael: T-Bone, what are you doing here?
T-Bone: Oh, your dad gave me this job.
Narrator: Michael realized that his father had even taken control of the banana stand. But he still had some unanswered questions, so he did a little detective work.
Michael: You burn down the storage unit?
T-Bone: Oh, most definitely.

5 comments:

Cap'n Ganch said...

I'm a season behind because I didn't have cable. I had to wait till Season 1 came out on DVD to watch it. Now I have to wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD before I can watch Season 3 (though it's only a comedy, chronology is so important).

So, boo.

lvs said...

!!!! I, too, cannot wait for the most magnificent show on TV.
And Dan and I were watching House last night but tuned in too late to remember if it was the season premiere. It didn't feel like it. But now I know.

Moi said...

I buy all my cars at police auction.

J. Morgan Caler said...

Just remember, E, there's always money in the banana stand...

Mair said...

Thanks to your post, we've just started watching season 1 of arrested development all over again! We'll return it to you when you come!