Friday, December 16, 2005

Linking Friday - because I'm TIRED!

Had a good night last night. Put some ornaments on the tree before dinner. Finished painting the basement. Slept like a brick and got up a bit later than usual. Brother P called and we talked a while, which we hadn't done in forever. I miss him a lot.

Really there's too much going on to blog, so I'll have to leave you with some fun links.

1. A bit boring and long, but this article is an interesting commentary on a celebrity obsession: the press. As much as they complain, they still know the press butters their bread by keeping them in the public eye.

2. Socially Awkward Situations During Which It Would Be Acceptable to Mess With Texas. Ah, humor.

3. I have been careful not to acknowledge the looking-more-certain-by-the-minute doom of my very favorite show, but I have to cave to show this article. Maybe the author's right - killing the show off early prevents a slow decline and overextension. Still, THE WEEPING, THE GNASHING OF TEETH, THE LOSS OF FAITH IN HUMANITY. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

4. Speaking of the show, if you are a fan and have never been to The Balboa Observer-Picayune website, you must go now. Best trivia/image/quote archives around.

Okay, I'm out, yo. Good weekend to ye!

No comments: