Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pictures! Pretty! Ignore lack of content! Awesome!

Well, it's been an eventful day at Fyf HQ. We got physical exams this morning and I got my Tetanus booster - weeee! I sure hope I remembered correctly that I hadn't had one since age 12. Otherwise my sore arm would be mad at me for unnecessary roughness. (ba-dum ching!)

Here's a fun shot from last night:


Deconstructing el Pobrecito!

Awwww! He crashed after work and slept for a while. I figured out that making chicken soup from scratch is a snap when you have all the ingredients on hand and thereby won the Wife of the Year award with Hubster. I think I thanked you in my acceptance speech. It was all a blur of parties and shopping for thermometers and cough drops. What dreams are made of, folks.

Anyhow, we've been given a clean bill of overall health and now it's off to our favorite (not-yet) home to paint the kitchen walls. Enjoy your day, peeps!

1 comment:

Mair said...

My mom taught me how to make the best chicken dumpling soup on the planet. If you'd like to make dumplings next time, let me know and I'll give you the inside secrets! Hope K is all better.

Oh...I owe you an email with our holiday contact info. I'll get right on that.