Thursday, February 02, 2006

Antic Disposition

It's all cute, kitteny action today. This is a shot of Loki playing with shoe strings. I got several awesome pics of her, but her eyes are always closed and it's hard to see what's going on because her fur is so dark. Anyway, she's all about the strings!


Much to our glee, she also gets mirrors! Persephone doesn't really get them. I mean, she uses it to watch us sometimes, and she'll catch our eyes in the reflection, but she doesn't do the whole "OH MY GOSH, IT'S ANOTHER CAT!" thing. So I guess I should say that Loki DOESN'T get mirrors, and that's what's so amusing. This shot's a bit fuzzy, but I couldn't use the flash.


And now, this awesome, random shot. It's dumb luck, but I'm not looking a gift kitten in the mouth. Except I am because HA:


I HEART her! Oh, and on a related note, we think relations between our little deities are shaping up well enough, so we'll keep her. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Plankiest said...

Huzzah indeed. Kudos for the strategically placed DSW bag. Lemme know if it gets you any free shoes!

:)