Tuesday, May 16, 2006

This one's not about Dallas either.

So, um, can't do it. Can't make myself type that much. Can't find my camara amidst the rubble of un/repacking and download and tweak and upload. Can't.

It might be because although Loki is curled up on my lap and purring like a jet engine, she still stole my yummy chicken off my plate at dinner. I had to throw out like half the chicken breast. Yeah, it sat in this delicious marinade for 24hrs before I grilled it to perfection and made well-nigh perfect saffron rice to go with it. Anymore, if Hubster isn't home, I usually just eat cheese and crackers and maybe a few olives if I want to treat myself. I FREAKIN' COOKED, AND I FED YOU DINNER ON TIME, AND THAT'S MY FOOD NOT YOUR FOOD!

I actually shouted that out loud. "My food not your food!" Also, I might have dumped a glass of water on her as she tried to make off with a hunk of chicken in her mouth.

Oh, but we're so not even because I think she just farted on my lap and jumped down to wander off, leaving me in a cesspool of cat fart. Let me tell you, NOT PLEASANT.

IT IS SO ON, FELINE!

3 comments:

Mair said...

Hilarious! Sorry, but I could see the whole thing playing out in my mind. I bet the chicken breast looked way too big in her tiny mouth. hehehe. That little brat.

Hope today is a better day.

E.A.P said...

I've said before that my cats are my children, but it's really true in this instance. I was furious at her for taking my well-earned dinner, but I had to stifle my laughter as she dragged it from one to the other in her ridiculously small little mouth. It was a good thing she couldn't tell she was amusing.

Oh, and my word verification contains the unscrambled word "roar." It seems appropriate somehow.

Don Quixote said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. The best part about Dallas, as far as I am concerned, was the company...