Monday, September 25, 2006

Dialectical Materialism Strikes Again!

I don't often frequent Overheard in New York because my reading list is already rather long, but I had some time yesterday and laughed my HEAD off. The post is below, along with some of the other contenders for best headline. Click on the title below to read the rest, which are hilarious, too. Enjoy!

Two Honks, a Whistle and a 'Nice Ass' Means He Needs Directions

Man in truck: [Honks horn]
Rollerblading girl: What the hell does he want from me?
Man in truck: [Wolf whistles] Yeah, baby!
Rollerblading girl: ...Oh. Sex.

--50th & Riverside

Runners-Up:
· "In Germany It Means 'Let's Play Scrabble Sometime'" - briguy
· "It's Called a Chevy Pick-Up" - jason
· "Next on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom: Mating Calls of the North American Teamster" - Tom Beckett
· "They Usually Want To Discuss Dialectical Materialism" - International Man of Leisure

via Overheard in New York, Sep 21, 2006

No comments: