Monday, November 07, 2005

"Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?"

It's Monday, but who cares because we get TWO WHOLE EPISODES OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT starting at 8pm on FOX. After weeks of baseball and then last week's ultimate cruelty in airing bad Halloween fare in that time slot, I am so happy I could seriously consider weeping. Man, I LOVE today!

Michael: What do you think of when you hear the word Sudden Valley?
George Michael: Salad dressing, I think. But for some reason, I don't want to eat it.
Michael: Right. But Paradise Gardens . . .
George Michael: Yeah. Okay, I can . . . I can see marinating a chicken in that.

2 comments:

Mair said...

We just can't wait to get our hands on season 2! We're so behind....

Greg said...

Arrested Development is arguably the best show ever. My roommate owns season one and bought season two the day it came out. The only thing not awesome about Arrested Development is that now I have to wait until season three comes out on DVD to watch any new episodes because I can't start in the middle of season three, and I don't know anyone who recorded all of season three so far :(