Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday's Musing

I'm tired today. I've awakened almost every day this week to find Hubster rooting around the room for socks and almost ready to leave for work. It's not because of the noise or light or anything that I can account for, I just wake up. I try to go back to sleep until my alarm goes off, but I've never been very good at going back to sleep once I've awakened. It's nice to see him before he leaves for the day, but "losing sleep" nice? Hmmmmmm.

Things are going to heat up with his work soon. He'll be pulling longer hours, staying busier and out of sight. A part of me knows I can't replace all that time he'll be giving up, but the other part works to relish every moment I do get and pretends it'll be enough.

And I just realized how truly blessed I am because I get so much time with him that getting a little less than "so much time" is not enough for me.

GAH, MY STUPID REALITY CHECK FOLLOWED ME BACK TO MY OWN BLOG.

No comments: