Wednesday, February 16, 2005

evil! EVIL!

Frustration has reached a feverpitch at the P household. We have tried now 4 times to get our car inspected in compliance with Maryland law. Yesterday, the guy at one gas station told K if he came at a certain time today he'd make sure he made it through the line. LIAR. K got there today and he said there was no time. What happened to call aheads, eh, buddy? Where is your sense of HONOR!

I hate state inspections. Why can't everyone be like Michigan where any old, half-running clunker can cruise along at full-tilt with plates/without problems? We have ONE car and we cannot spare four hours to get that ONE car inspected by some jerk who has way too much to do anyhow!

*stewing ensues*

I know, I know, it's probably better for me and for the environment but I bought it from a freakin' DEALER. The car was combed with with a fine-toothed . . . um . . . comb. It's not like I'm trying to put plates on a previously-wrecked Yugo here!

Oh, no more for today. I'm too annoyed to make this pleasant for you.

No comments: