Thursday, February 03, 2005

he's here! :-D

The car is fabulous! I fed J a little chicken tender wrap when he got here and then we unloaded all my possessions and the rest of the wedding gifts we hadn't taken from my parent's house. Then we took the old girl out. Grocery shopping. Yeah, we really know how to paint the town red. Anyhow, the car rocks, and there's not much more to be said about that at this time.

My brother has been having a ball over here. I bought him fun food, he's been snacking and chatting with me like they're goin' out of style. It's hilarious to have such a boisterous fellow about when I'm used to spending my days in utter silence. ;) He's also fallen head-over-heels in love with the TV show Arrested Development. I made him watch the Pilot this morning while I worked and he went on a spree. We just finished watching the season finale not long ago. I was able to work while he did that since I'm converting a book to CD right now and it's rather tedious, mindless work. That show is awesome! It was even more fun to watch with someone who laughs in delight every thirty seconds or so. Great stuff.

Can't wait till we take him out to DC tomorrow night. More updates later . . .

No comments: