Monday, August 29, 2005

August is almost over. Dude, I need a Gin & Tonic.

How is that possible? I noticed it today because I have double points at VS with my gold card this month and I only have two days left to rack them up (get it? ahahaha). Two days is not nearly long enough to select just the right shirts and coordinating bras. Not. possible.

Like everything in a woman's life, my mood about my wardrobe goes in cycles. Believe it or not, there are times when I really like my clothes. TODAY IS NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES. I got a new v-neck tee at Banana Republic ($13, girls, come and get 'em!) in a ready-for-fall teal. It's not going to make a big difference in my wardrobe, but it makes my proportions look darling, not dumpy. [Smile, brief but undeniable] On the whole, I'm working on MERCILESSLY evaluating my figure and whether my wardrobe is doing it any favors in order to improve my look. I think you can tell how well that's going for me because I JUST TOLD YOU I HATE IT. I'm more interested in swapping out body parts than garments at this stage, but I'm working on it. Perhaps Monday was a bad day to start, no? Here's to Tuesday and the end of work for that Gin & Tonic.

No comments: