Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"This party is gonna be off the hook."

Buster: Mom is becoming a little controlling.
Michael: What tipped you off? When she locked you out on the balcony again?
Buster: That was half my fault. I thought I saw a graham cracker out there.
Michael: You baited the balcony?
Lucille: Prove it.

The proof is in! Arrested Development was renewed for a full third season! From a "Watch with Kristin" article: "Arrested Development is coming back! These highly placed sources confirmed late Friday it has been renewed for a full season of 22 episodes. How freaking fantastic is that?"

I'm so happy, I could . . . get to work. It is that hour. Still, yay!!!

Michael: Well, I’m sorry. It’s just too late. I’m moving to Phoenix. I got a job. [everyone stares blankly at him] Something you apply for, and then they pay you to, uh... never mind. I don’t want to ruin the surprise.

1 comment:

lvs said...

When I heard it, I was so happy I had a graham cracker to celebrate.
Lucille: Close it Oscar - you look like the window of a butcher shop.