Tuesday, May 10, 2005

To Tide You/Me Over . . .


Staring up at the ceiling, trying to take it all in

My parents left an hour ago. The roofers are showering shingles outside my window, and the trees are raining down the last of their flower petals and settling into the simple green of Summer. I want to tell you all about our conversations over the long weekend, all about the trips to see monuments, and estates, and cities. I want you all to have shared the breeze through your hair, the light, and the jests. I want you to look at all our pictures, not just the one or two that will probably make it onto the site. Ah, but that's for hours spent together, and we have mere minutes. I hope to share a few more experiences over the next few posts. Thanks for being so patient for me.

No comments: