Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Vista Bonita

I'm sitting in the my hotel room, checking my email inefficiently. To my left there's eighty square feet of window with a view of Boston that you cannot believe. I can see the Charles River, Cambridge, and a whole lotta pretty lights. Earlier today, we saw fifteen sailboats out on maneuvers, and there were crew teams out, the spray off their oars barely visible. Life is good.

I got quite a lot out of my Illustrator class, but it was still four hours long. Tomorrow's a full day, so I'm going to hit the hay. I slept like a colicky baby last night. Early start the next day, big day full of travel, a trans-continental rendezvous, four-hours of class, etc - it all added up to the ole Toss 'N Turn for six hours. I need me some sleeps. Good night!

No comments: