Monday, June 06, 2005

Bosses Take Note: I Utterly Failed at Taking the Day Off


Happy Birthdays to My Little Buttercups: C (06/02), Dad (06/03), Lil Bro P (06/05), Mom (06/06), and H (06/07)

I tried to take the day off today. I really did. But what with getting back to people for work that COULD NOT WAIT, opening mail related to work and reading brochure after brochure, and then chatting up the co-workers just for kicks, I pretty much worked today. Poopy. At least I got to set my schedule and goof off A LOT! I also exercised (and it felt GOOD! WHO AM I AND WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH ME?), did some laundry, cleaned the cat's litter box (CLEANED, not just refreshed), caught up on a wee bit o' email, and slept in. Meh, it could be worse.

Anyhow, I'm sending a shout-out to some fabulous people who overwhelmed my well-wishing schedule this month. I hope your days were/are/will be lovely, and I'm praying for another awesome year for each of you. Miss you all!

No comments: