Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Era of Shame Is O'er!

Well, it only lasted four days. I speak, of course, of the Great Cop Out of 2007 when I compromised my ideals and deigned to use a ready-made, unoriginal "Blogger Template." FOR SHAME!

I know morale was low there for a bit (okay, just mine), but I finally got my content into a me-approved shell, so YAY FOR ME. [Ahem. That sounded amusing in my head, but that is just a train wreck! Apparently I used my thinking ration for the day. Yeesh.]

Anyhow, I worked for about an hour today, and I threw this together, and for once, it wasn't all that complicated or stressful. The new Blogger templates are actually more intuitive to code, I think, although I'm not smart/nerdy enough to know why at this time. Still, that makes me glad because in the future, I might have occasion to redo some friends blogs in the new format and getting started so quickly means I just might be able to do that.

And now for my well-earned beer. Nighty-night!

4 comments:

Mair said...

Yay! It looks great!

greg'ry said...

Filosofia,
You can't have a beer at 11:20 p.m.

Anyway, I wish I had more time to read your posts.

I love your writing style. I wish it was mine. :))

Anonymous said...

You can do mine!

Brian Gurley, M.S.M. said...

Nice template!