Monday, April 04, 2005

AHEM.

It has been brought to my attention that having an official Couch Day is weird. To this I have a two-fold reply:

1. If you know us well, you know this isn't even "quirky" on our spectrum.

2. We haven't had a couch for over 8 months. 8! I'd be willing to bet that the nerve damage we sustained by sitting our delicate derrieres on the floor for that long has addled our brains and a little "Couch Day Eccentricity" is the least of our worries.

To quote JD, “Checkmate, gin, and yahtzee, my friend!”

Speaking of TV, any Arrested Development fans out there, heads up! Go to www.getarrested.com and fill out the pledge. FOX set up the site and linked it right in to the regular show page, so this is a great place to let them know you’ll miss the show if they cancel it. I don’t know how long that website’s been up, but there were only like 13,000 pledgers yesterday, so add your voice SOON! I hate to plug so shamelessly, but I figured some of you might want to know. Oh, and if you were thinking about buying the first season on DVD, you can save $5 on it from the Fox Store (where it’s reasonably priced anyhow) when you pass the word on to a friend. They even knocked off shipping when I did it. Saving bucks never hurts and saving good television from being replaced with dumb reality shows is heroic!

No comments: