Sunday, March 27, 2005

AWW - I MUST BLOG HER!

Below are some snapshots of our dear furball.

First off:

Sweet Persephone

She is so adorable, I nearly wet myself (yes, B.L., I suffer that affliction, too). I also had to put this on my desktop. The longer we have her, the more I realize I'm going to be an obsessive parent.

Second Fiddle:

Terrifying Persephone

One day, not too long ago, I was lying on the ground and talking about something with gusto. Now when I talk, my head moves a little (and by "a little" I mean "like a valley girl after three Big Gulps"). We noticed that the cat was staring at my hair in just the sort of tiny-huntress fashion she uses when stalking her toys. We tried really moving the hair around and LO, my hair was pounce-worthy! Today I was hanging my head off my chair and, as you can see, we've got Chop-Licking and Demon Eyes. LO, I am scared!

Third in Line:

Typical Persephone

Except for napping, the #1 mode in which our cat can be found: in motion. What's the rush? Off to clean your own litter box?

2 comments:

Mair said...

Ok- your kitty is seriously cute. I know that I will be an obsessive parent, too. I love Mr. Moses so much it is really scary. I also wanted to ask exactly how do you hang your head off your hair???

E.A.P said...

Thanks, darling. I need to meet Señor Moses sometime. Also to clarify, I editted my post to say I that my head was hanging from my "chair," not my "hair." I think this ups the plausibility quotient just a tad. ;-)