Saturday, March 26, 2005

We believe in a Pre-emptive Strike Doctrine.

We lint roll the cat.

Seriously, we can't find the cat's brush and she's getting hair everywhere. So, when she was enjoying her special wet catfood, I worked her over a bit. If God had wanted us to be covered in fur, then He wouldn't have invented the Triple-Blade Venus Shaving System in Passion Pink!

After the nail trimming and Softpaw Claw cover application, I think she didn't even notice it. Heh-heh, she was more upset about having to hold still for those procedures than she was about the end results. Our cat has ADHD.

In other news, we've been having a wonderful, productive Easter weekend. Yes, WE were productive. *ahem* Your mouth is drooling while your jaw is on the floor, so let's, uh, get ahold of ourselves. Apparently it IS possible.

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Mair said...

What do you think of the softpaws? I think they are such a cool invention. Moses has humongous paws...and he is very strong, so without them, he would be seriously dangerous when he starts doing that "aww..that feels so nice I am going to dig my claws into your leg" business. You know, how they knead you when you pet them??? Anyway...
I hope you had a nice Easter. I'm so excited to see you soon! Love you!

E.A.P said...

I like the softpaws, but I'm still working on application. The first batch I put on, I lost half of them by the end of the day. When I reapplied them, I only lost one. I think it just takes time to know how to put them on and how much glue to put in each little nailcap. Persephone wasn't really that bad without them (she's a 6lb-weakling - heehee), but it sure does help in the whole "stretching and digging into your pants" thing. And when my leather office chair was showing claw nicks, I decided to spare our future coachs and figure this whole thing out. I think it was a good decision. Plus, they make them in PINK - I'm so giving my kitty fashion sense!

Oh, and I can't wait to see you, too. It's been too long!